Property ID : Mk83
Luxury Villa from 290€ /Night - Villa
The Asterion Villa is a two-level maisonette that is situated next to the popular cove of Stavros Akrotiri and below the imposing mountain of Zorbas, where the famous “Zorbas the Greek” was filmed. It is surrounded by a private, gated and secured green plot of 3.000 sq. meters and offers all the amenities needed to guarantee comfortable holidays from day 1, in a quiet environment away from noise and the public eye.
The villa is devided in 2 parts in the main building and the apartment. Both parts are individual but rented only as a single unit in order to secure guests privacy.
Layout of the main villa
– Fully Equipped Kitchen.
– Dining Room.
– Living Room.
– Guest’s Bathroom.
– Master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with tub.
– Twin Bedroom.
– Twin Bedroom.
All Bedrooms have balconies with sea view.
Layout of the Apartment
– Fully Equipped Kitchen
– Living Room
– Twin bedroom with 2 single beds
– Double bed bedroom with en-suite bathroom
– Private heated salt water swimming pool (65 sqm) with jacuzzi and children’s section.
– BBQ and wood oven area.
– Mini Playground.
– A secure parking space for 4 cars.
– Heating of the pool is not included in the rate indicated, the additional charge would be 60 euros/day and minimum charge will be 3 days. Also a1 week prior notice would be needed.
– All beds have high quality anatomic mattresses.
- Free WiFi Internet: ✓
- Satellite TV: ✓
- Safe Box (in every room): ✓
- Microwave: ✓
- Dishwasher: ✓
- Pool towels: ✓
- Closest Airport (Chania CHQ): 9 km
- Heraklion Airport (HER): 158 km
- Closest Port (Souda): 16 km
- Closest Beach (Stavros Beach): 400 m
- Restaurant: 400 m
- Mini Market: 400 m
- 1 January - 31 May 2019: 290 Euros/Night
- 1 June - 30 June 2019: 490 Euros/Night
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: 690 Euros/Night
- 1 September - 30 September 2019: 490 Euros/Night
- 1 October - 31 December 2019: 290 Euros/Night