Property ID : Mk45
Luxury Villa from 200€ /Night - Villa
Faidra’s Olive Grove is a brand new Luxury villa featuring 3 bedrooms and an infinity private pool.
The villa is build in a 2000sqm private plot with olive trees, local herbs and fruit trees close to all kind of amenities, including beautiful sandy beaches.
Build of local stone the walls that are 65cm thick are offering natural sound and heat proofing.
An amazing choice for those who seek a quality villa, offering total privacy and a magnificent aspect of local nature.
Layout of the villa
– Living Room with a fireplace and direct access to the pool area.
– A fully equiped open plan kitchen with a dining table for 8.
– A Desk with a pc and a printer.
– A Bedroom with a Double, ensuite bathroom and direct access to the pool area.
– A bathroom with a shower.
– A Bedroom with double bed ensuite bathroom and a terrace with amazing sea view.
– A Bedroom with 2 single beds (that can be converted to a double bed) ensuite bathroom and a balcony .
– A Common Bathroom.
– A balcony with amazing sea view
– Private swimming pool (45 sqm) including a children’s section, sun loungers and umbrellas.
– A secure parking space for 2 cars.
The heating of the pool charged 250 euros/week additionally (upon request).
All rooms of the villa have unobstructed sea view.
All matresses made by Dunlopillo.
Funcoil Heating and Cooling is available at all interior spaces of the villa.
- Wifi Internet: ✓
- PC friendly desk (pc and printer included): ✓
- Satellite TV (1200 channels): ✓
- Smart TV/DVD player: ✓
- Safe box: ✓
- Microwave: ✓
- Dishwasher: ✓
- Heated pool: 250Euros/Week Additional Charge
- Playpen/High chair: ✓
- Chania Airport (CHQ): 33 km
- Heraklion Airport (HER): 156 km
- Closest Large Village (Platanias): 5 km
- Chania City: 18 km
- Closest Beach: 1.5 km
- Super Market: 1 km
- Restaurant: 1 km
- Bar: 5 km
- April 2018: 240 Euros/Night
- May 2018: 280 Euros/Night
- June 2018: 350 Euros/Night
- July - August 2018: 470 Euros/Night
- September 2018: 350 Euros/Night
- October 2018: 240 Euros/Night
- November 2018 -March 2019: 210 Euros/Night