Property ID : Mk14
Traditional from 100€ /Night - Villa
Aegean Villa is a two story stone structure close to the ancient city of Aptera. The villa features a swimming pool, surrounded by a large and well-tended garden, and forms an oasis of comfort and relaxation. The interior spaces are decorated with respect to Cretan Traditional Architecture and gives you a picture of how local houses used to be.
– A spacious living room with comfortable traditional furniture and a fireplace.
– A a fully equipped kitchen done up in the traditional stile whilst featuring all of the modern amenities.
– A large bedroom (2 single beds).
– A small WC and laundry facilities.
– 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with a single.
– A large bathroom.
– A lovely first floor terrace with an excellent view of the mountains.
The second floor is given over completely to a terrace overlooking beautiful Souda Bay.
Outside the villa you will find :
– A private swimming pool of 40 m2
– Garage for 2 cars.
- Wifi Internet: ✓
- Washing machine: ✓
- Microwave oven: ✓
- baby cot : upon request
- Beach: 3.8 km
- MIni Market: 50 m
- Restaurant: 50 m
- Chania City: 16.3 km
- Chania Airport (CHQ): 23.6 km
- Heraklion Airport (HER): 130 km
- 1/4 - 30/4 2018: 130 Euros/Night
- 1/5 - 31/5 2018: 150 Euros/Night
- 1/6 - 30/6 2018: 200 Euros/Night
- 1/7 -31/7 2018: 250 Euros/Night
- 1/8 - 31/8 2018: 300 Euros/Night
- 1/9 -30/9 2018: 250 Euros/Night
- 1/10 - 31/10 2018: 150 Euros/Night